The ITE/MH Campaign is made possible in part by funding from the PA Department of Human Services, Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, sales from ITE/MH products, and gifts from individuals.
Your support of the Campaign in any of the following ways enables us to celebrate recovery in more communities.
All gifts to the Campaign are tax-deductible and made c/o the Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania (MHAPA). Gifts of all sizes are welcome. Below are different giving opportunities.
Support ITE/MH Outreach
- $100: Print poem cards. The heart of the ITE/MH Campaign is its poem. We give every Ambassador a number of poem cards to distribute, and we share them with presentation attendees.
- $250: Host a table. Each time ITE/MH hosts a table at a conference, we incur the cost of staff time, registration fees, travel, and materials. A gift of this amount supports an ITE/MH table at one conference.
- $500: Award the Evidence. Organizations around the state are using the Campaign to honor their heroes. For different award ceremonies, we help organization’s create award plaques. A gift of this amount enables us to design and produce unique plaques for 10 organizations.
- $750: Recognize the Evidence. ITE/MH offers Ambassadors with a toolkit of materials to help them recognize the Evidence in their communities. A gift of this amount supports 150 Ambassador toolkits.
- $3,500: Support an ITE/MH training. The day-long ITE/MH training is designed to empower consumers to host presentations for local community groups, businesses, and workplaces about the values that support mental health recovery. Costs include, travel, staff time, training materials, presenter stipends, lunch, and follow-up technical assistance.
Ways to Give
Click on the Donate button below to make a quick and easy gift to the Campaign. Please specify in the section Special Instructions to the Seller section on PayPal “Gift for ITE/MH Campaign.”
Make checks payable to: Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania
Note in the memo line: “ITE/MH Campaign”
4105 Derry Street, Lower Level
Harrisburg, PA 17111