ITE/MH Campaign Ambassadors are individuals who live the values of the Campaign and wish to be honored as the Evidence and/or spread the Campaign’s messages to others. Sign up to be an Ambassador by completing our web-based form.
To honor Ambassadors and help you share the Campaign’s messages and values, we offer each Ambassador:
- An Ambassador toolkit that includes two ITE/MH posters, an email signature badge, and ten ITE/MH cards to use to honor others who are the Evidence.
- The opportunity to share your personal recovery story.
- Discounts on ITE/MH Campaign products.
The Campaign requests that Ambassadors pledge to act on any combination of the following:
- Share your personal story.
- Recognize others who are the Evidence, and encourage them to join the Campaign as Ambassadors.
- Tell others about the ITE/MH Campaign.
- Support and promote the campaign by purchasing and displaying and wearing ITE/MH Campaign products (e.g. t-shirts, hats, posters).
Become an Ambassador
Fill out our online form.